Lemon Law Attorney: Stephen J. Hegedus
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Date admitted to the bar:
- Michigan – 11/20/15
- Wisconsin – 4/08/19
- Illinois – 8/05/19
- Maryland – 1/08/20
About Stephen J. Hegedus, Attorney at Law
Stephen J. Hegedus is a litigation attorney for the firm. Stephen is committed to professionalism, integrity and providing high quality work product on cases. He has experience in lemon law, consumer, state and federal warranty law.
Stephen graduated from Northern Illinois University, College of Law, where he served as the Chief Justice of the Moot Court Society Board and engaged in external moot court competitions as a dedicated member of the Moot Court Society. Prior to law school Stephen attended the University of Tennessee, Knoxville where he earned his Bachelors of Arts in Political Science.
Prior to joining Lemon Law Group Partners, PLC, Stephen served as a judicial law clerk for the 6th Circuit Court of Michigan and for the 52nd District Court of Michigan, 4th Division.